My family

My family
My Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Taking care of the A's

For the past month Adam's knee has been hurting.  It started as nothing serious, it just hurt.  Finally after much convincing he went to see an orthopedic last Tuesday.  The doctor gave him crutches and told him to stay off of his knee. 

Last Thursday Adam had an mri to confirm or deny any tears in the knee.  Thankfully, the results showed nothing was torn.

So for the last week I have been busy taking care of Adam, Austin, and the baby inside my belly.  It has been a lot of extra work taking over Adam's husband duties.  I realize there are so many tasks that Adam takes care of - I truly appreciate everything he does. 

Adam has always given Austin a bath.  It has just been one thing they do together.  I have enjoyed taking over bath time.

However, I do not enjoy taking out the trash - but somebody has to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment