My family

My family
My Family

Thursday, January 12, 2012

1, 2,...5

Austin is the tender age of two.  His days are full of snacks, playing, and learning.  He has been working on learning his colors and numbers.  Colors are going well, did you know that everything is "red".  It is, really...in the world of Austin. 

Numbers are going fabulous!  This engineer in training counts everything.  I mean - everything.  You may not be familiar with toddler number order, allow me to school you.  Numbers 3,4,7, 8, and 10 are just not important, so you can just go ahead and forget they exist.  Also, when you finish counting to any number, you BLASTOFF!  Let me provide you with an example of the Austin way of counting.

1,2,5,6,9...BLASTOFF!!!

I am not sure what the lasting effects of loosing numbers will be for our future.  I pray that in the event Austin does become an engineer like his dad, our roads and bridges will not be impacted by his new way of counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment