My family

My family
My Family

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

According to Blogger, I have been MIA since February.  I need to get back on track with my blog.  I originally started blogging to share my experiences in hopes that they would encourage and help others.  For the month of August, I am challenging myself to blog everyday.  Or maybe every other day.  Or perhaps once a week would be a good re-start.

So what have we been up to since February.  Well, I have found that with the adventures of raising a family, you have little time left for enjoyable extras, like blogging.  Being a momma of two is quite busy.  But I truly wouldn't have it any other way.

Highlights from our life:
We have embarked on and succeeded with potty training!!  More to come on this topic later
Our first ever family vacation to Chicago
Austin graduated out of speech therapy!
Austin gained a new food allergy - apples.  Seriously his allergies are laughable, I cannot make up these allergies.  Unfortunately his list of "safe" foods is becoming shorter with each allergist appointment.
Aubrey turned the big 1!  Thanks to pinterest inspiration, I was able to throw her a pretty fun party.  I am planning an entire post dedicated to her party.  I can't wait to share.

Well, I don't want to over do it on day 1 of my blog challenge.  Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment