My family

My family
My Family

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last time...

Earlier today I changed Austin's sheet on his crib mattress for his toddler bed for the LAST time.  I am normally not the type of person to savor last moments.  I didn't cry during our last nursing session.  I am positive I will not shed a tear when I change his diaper for the last time.  But it did occur to me as I was wrestling the tight sheet to the mattress, that next time I put a sheet on this mattress it will be a PINK sheet.  As I type I can see Austin's new big boy bed across the room - still in the plastic. 

These changes in our house only mean one thing...nine more weeks until we are a family of four.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people talk about being sad at the last times---I don't know if I'll be sad the last time I breast feed the girls or not. I guess we'll see. They're weaning, so we should be done in a month or two.

    Hey--check out my blog post Shout-Outs. I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award :)

    ReplyDelete