My family

My family
My Family

Friday, June 3, 2011

Vitamins

Do you take them??

I will confess that I do not regularly take a multi-vitamin.  During the time period in which I have been trying to conceive, pregnant, or nursing I have been fairly good about remembering to take my daily prenatal.  But it is difficult to remember.

I am currently reading the book

What's Eating Your Child?: The Hidden Connection Between Food and Your Child's Well-Being 

 I will give a full summary of the book when I finish, but so far I am learning quite a bit about nutrition.  Specifically I am convicted because I do not regularly give Austin a daily vitamin.  I know his pediatrician recommends Poly Vi Sol but I just never remember to give it to him.  

 This morning I took Austin to the doctor because he has been having tummy problems for almost a month.  At the appointment, we discovered that he has not gained any weight in the last 3 months - yikes.  He has been on and off the BRAT diet for 3 weeks and I am honestly concerned about his nutrition.  So, I am curious how many of my mommy readers are falling short in the vitamin department with me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment