My family

My family
My Family

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Abc's of Me

I read this on my sister's blog.  And since I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and STILL experiencing morning sickness I am in no place to actually write a well thought out blog entry.
 
A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning hardwood floors - they are beautiful when they are clean, but there are so many steps involved in the cleaning process (sweep up loose dirt and dog hair and then wet mop)
D. Dogs:  Astro
E. Essential start to your day: A kiss from my husband and son
F. Favorite color: orange
G. Gold or silver:  My 1st choice would be platinum, but white gold will do
H. Height: 5'2''
I. Instruments you play(ed): I took lessons to play the piano and saxophone in elementary school, unfortunately this is an area where I have not been gifted
J. Job title: Wife, Momma, Business Owner, Dance Teacher
K. Kids: Austin (16 months) and Baby Girl coming this July
L. Live: Troy, IL
M. Mom’s name: Katherine
N. Nicknames: Austin's Mom, okay this isn't my nickname yet, but I do look forward to a day when my son's friends refer to me as "Austin's Mom"
O. Overnight hospital stays: My freshman year of high school following a major car accident and a few nights after having Austin
P. Pet peeves: I am drawing a blank here
Q. Quote from a movie: I cannot recall any quotes from any movies
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Older half-sister, older sister and younger sister
T. Time you wake up: When Austin wakes, somewhere between 6:30 and 7:30
U. Underwear:  Momma style
V. Vegetables: yum
W.What makes you run late:  Currently I have difficulty being on time due to taking care of and getting myself, Austin and Adam ready to go
X. X-rays you’ve had: Too many to count, I have had several broken bones in my life.  I also have had quite a lot of MRI's for my age
Y. Yummy food you make:  the morning sickness I am experiencing makes it impossible to think any food sounds yummy
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants - they are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment