My family

My family
My Family

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thankful Tuesdays

I think that sometimes I dwell on the negative in my life not realizing the blessings I have.  Following the inspiration of fellow bloggers, I want to take Tuesdays to write a list of things I am thankful for.  I will then be able to recall the list when I catch myself in negative thoughts.

1.  My faith in God

2.  My husband Adam, who works very hard to support our family so I can stay home with Austin.

3.  Listening to Austin sing along to "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog"

4.  1st Easter Egg hunt - Austin loving finding his healthy snacks inside the eggs

5.  2nd Easter Egg hunt - Austin throwing money (hidden inside the eggs) like it was worthless

6.  Sleeping through the night

7.  Adam's successful knee surgery

8.  Daddy putting son to bed so Mom can have a few moments of quiet

9.  Kicks, punches, and other random movements from my belly

10.  Walks outside before the rain with Austin and Astro

11.  Learning how to post photos in my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment